OPO 2015 Conference
Find collaborative solutions to enhance production, improve recovery and reduce downtime
- Production Efficiency: Review the collaborative approaches being driven forward by industry that will help to enhance offshore operations and minimise production losses
- Optimising Production and Improving Recovery: Learn about the latest improved oil recovery techniques being implemented and how they will help maximise recovery and enhance production
- Operational Excellence: Hear the key methodologies that offshore operators are using to transform current operational strategies by ensuring continuous improvements across their assets
- Marginal Field Developments: See how operators are delivering economic marginal field developments during low oil prices so you can benefit from their experience
- Technology Update: Examine the latest solutions available including modelling, production data management, monitoring and predictive maintenance to minimise downtime and maximise economic recovery
Through more than 30 hours of primary research, we uncovered the highest priority issues impacting your production optimisation programmes. This year’s conference will not only bring together leading UKCS stakeholder’s, but international experience and updates on production projects from across the whole of Europe – giving you the delegate, a holistic update of the very latest production optimisation experience.